The spinach press is used for the dehydration of blanched leafy vegetables such as spinach and other, similar vegetables.
The product enters the machine, via a hopper. Two powered screws compress the product. During this process, the water is squeezed from the product and then discharged. The housing of the screw has a special perforation which ensures that the product does not become damaged during pressing. At the same time it helps avoid a product blockage.
At the discharge, a gate with an adjustable weight is installed for regulating the product compression and thus the dewatering effect. The water removed from the product is stored and then discharged through a central discharge connection piece.
|Total length||1950 mm|
|Total width||650 mm|
|Total height||1100 mm|
|Entry height||1100 mm|
|Exit height||660 mm|
|Sound level||75 dBa|
- Dewatering intensity adjustable by means of a gate
- Careful treatment of the product by means of a special perforation of the screw case
- Excellent quality of the final product
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Compact and space-saving construction
- Design in conformity with CE regulations
- The machine is made of stainless steel and plas-tics, except for the drive and bearing elements.